Thursday, July 06, 2006

The Robot's Exhibition, part 1

THE BEGINNING (evidence of its linearity)

And now it's time for the re-enactment of the crucifixion. Let me bring the grill this time for the disciples. I heard that Simon Peter got hungry on that Good Friday. I'll cook some Oscar Mayer wieners and burgers made from 100% beef. And then a re-run of The Mary Tyler Moore Show will come on after he dies.

Insects did exist in the dawning of anno domini, so I assume the caterpillar will be there. I saw a caterpillar carry a sink on its back once. The thing was as big as an oil tanker. As a matter of fact, I do remember it inching across the sea. Or could it be boiling tea? It did smell like the Imperial Blend. They make tacos in the shape of swastikas now. Somebody's got to keep the Klan happy.

His name is Devron and he owns a foghorn in a lighthouse. Here's a list of his Monday routine: 1) socks, 2) the tick-tock of his cuckoo clock, 3) Bach, 4) pince nez, 5) chafe, 6) a roller derby, 7) and finally the end. Devron likes to make tacos without cooking the shells. Only the meat's hot.
Casey walked to work in his sweatsuit. A flock of flamingos followed him to the subway. Inside the train is Her Majesty's Royal Gardens filled with eyes. When the eyes bloom, the Spanish Armada sails through in their galleons. A flag constructed of feathery toothpicks shall flutter and cover the ships and reveal Christ on the cross again.

Like Star Wars, the digitally re-mastered Jesus Christ enacted the entire New Testament again to get people hyped up about the second coming a few years later. Him and guy named Paul (previously Saul) did most of the work. The best thing about our time is media coverage. That got Christ more disciples than he could handle. I recall the Last Supper had to be booked in a football stadium outside of Jerusalem.

He was clean-, Jesus was. The Bic company offered him $5 million to shave his beard, but the Son of Man did it for free. Everyone was trying to make money off this guy. Well he died and everything, and when this guy named John finished his reading of Revelations the whole world stood up in applause. It brought back the memories of sitting in Sunday School. What if it were all true? I used to ask myself. The special edition crucifixion convinced me.

Enough about religion. I went to the Spyrox Cafe to watch my dentist play the trumpet in a jazz band called the Luncheon & the Bunch. His horn blinded me a few times because the glare from the sunshine hit me directly in the eyes. It wasn't the first time my dentist tried to damage me. Besides my teeth, he almost hurt my ears when pealed a high note in his improvisational solo in "A Taste of Honey." The solo was in bad taste, mind the pun, since it clashed with the classic theme.

I found out how to make bananas from honey: just pour some on raw eggs and voila! Every time I see the word "voila," I read "viola." My chiropractor plays the viola, but I didn't go to watch his ensemble because my previous chiropractor plays as well. I never told him why I switched doctors, but the reason had to do about a bad back he never cared about.

Meanwhile a sunray caught my eye and beamed it about the sun. The sun liked it so much, it took the form of my eye and now I look up at the sky and see my other eye winking back at me. "Thank you, sir," says the sun. At least that's what I think it says since suns can't talk.

No comments: